Tuesday, March 31, 2009

subject jumping...

So yesterday i wrote 5 two- page papers. Yes five, i should stop procrastinating.

I really need to get off my ass and start doing something, anything that takes me more than ten brain cells would be a good start. I need ideas....

So it is stupid to be afraid of death. I know a lot of people who are, and i really don't understand it. Why be afraid of the end when the journey is where things happen? I mean, with diseases like cancer and Alzheimer's there are times when it would be worse to live.

thought of the day: What would you do if you let the love of your life get away for a stupid reason and they found someone else before you realized it?

moral: Treasure what you have, and never give up someone you need, even if they are the one trying to get away. You'll hate yourself if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment