Friday, January 16, 2009

hey ya'll

So i guess i'll try this out for a little while at least. Though i really hope no one expects me to be blogging a great amount. I'm not really one of the people who can fill up a whole page about what they did each day, i like to have topics to write about, and the one thing i'm sure of is that i will get some very opinionated posts up here eventually.
Today i went up to ARC and sat around for Felicia and Taka to show up for like an hour, good thing i had a book with me. ^_^ Then we went around and got all their stuff taken care of and went to the book store where i found a bunch of books i wanted to buy for classes i'm not even taking. If you haven't heard i kinda have an obbsession with books. After all that we went over to Foothill where i got to hang out with my second boyfriend, don't worry he's gay, his family just assumes i'm his girlfriend and we don't tell them otherwise. Anyways, now i'm home and just listening to the All American Rejects, so it was a pretty good day, even if that was mostly due to me not having work.
Well, that's it for my first post, i pity anyone who reads this right now, it's really boring.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, no, don't pity me. It is the only way I get to know my niece.

    ReplyDelete