Tuesday, January 20, 2009

three days off

I have the next three days off, so i'm gonna get ahead on my school work. People at work are annoying me right now because hours are getting cut, and even the people who are still getting 30 hours a week are complaining about wanting more hours. I tried telling them that wasn't gonna happen, but they are stupid and won't listen to me, so i'm pretty glad i don't have to deal with them too much this week.
School starts tomorrow, and i'm super happy. I haven't been able to see some people as much as i want lately, and by some people i mean phillip, so not only am i happy because it's school, but i get to see everyone again, yay! My asian humanities online class already has hella work that i should be doing right now, but House is on so that's not gonna happen.
oh yeah, i'm obsessed with the all-american rejects right now



1 comment:

  1. lol i'm glad you're happy to see peoples. The All-American Rejects rock!

    ReplyDelete