Thursday, January 22, 2009

today sucked, mostly


Woke up with horrible stomach pains, and my day didn't really get any better. Sat on the couch for most of the day, feeling like i was dying. Good thing that there was a Burn Notice marathon, because otherwise i would have killed over. I got insanely bored after using the stumbleupon button for four hours and had to get out of my house, so i walked down to my brother's school where my mom hangs out every day and took a bunch of pictures.
Oh yeah, so the one good thing that happened today was that Phillip's birthday present showed up today. I hope he likes it, i told him if he doesn't then he better just pretend really hard that he does. It's just too bad that i don't get to see him very much anymore. I refuse to accept that there is any kind of reason for this, and i'm just gonna keep on trying. :-)
My bookcase almost killed my computer tonight while i was on the phone with felicia. It is this really tall cd rack thing that i use for my manga books and it just came crashing down. Literally, if it had been over 2cm more my computer would no longer exist. But more importantly, all of the books escaped damage. YAY! So i guess i should probably fix that tomorrow... and then i think i'm gonna go up to the school so i can get some work done, hopefully.
Before i forget, the picture is of a crane that likes to hang out at my brother's school.

No comments:

Post a Comment